Quaker Oats Website Page Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the Quaker Oats QuakerArabia.com website (“Website”). This Website acts as an important platform for us to connect with you and is designed to help you to make the most of our products, promotions and initiatives we exclusively offer our online communities across the Middle East & North Africa (MENA) region.
We welcome our Website users (“Users”) to submit comments, photos, videos and other material or content (“Uploads”). However, PepsiCo Inc, and/or FritoLay Trading Company GmbH (including their affiliated or associated entities )(“PepsiCo”) may, at our sole and absolute discretion, include, edit, change or remove any Uploads that can be considered inappropriate or offensive and specifically, the Uploads must not contain any content that:
- Misuses another party’s intellectual property rights (such as Uploads for which you do not have the written permission from the owner of such content, to upload to the Website);
- Is threatening, harassing or that promotes racism, intolerance, hatred or physical harm of any kind against an individual or group;
- Can be viewed as abuse, defame, insult, malign, stalk, or any other behavior that violates the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others (including individuals, organizations or brands);
- Impersonates any person, or misrepresents your identity or affiliation with any person;
- Gives the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case;
- Disparages Quaker or any PepsiCo or Frito-Lay brand and/or its competitors;
- Contains any advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation; or
- Contains any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, email addresses, employment information, any other non-public information or otherwise discloses personal information of any third party.
All uploads must:
- Be accurate (where they state facts);
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable laws in the MENA region
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our Website in contravention of the provisions of our terms of Website use;
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
(a) any part of our Website;
(b) any equipment or network on which our Website is stored;
(c) any software used in the provision of our Website; or
(d) any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. You may print off one copy, and may download extracts for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organization to material posted on our Website. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our Website must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
Commentary and other materials posted on our Website are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
OUR WEBSITE CHANGES REGULARLY
We aim to update our Website regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our Website, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, regulations, custom or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our Website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our Website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
(a) loss of income or revenue;
(b) loss of business;
(c) loss of anticipated savings;
(d) loss of data;
(e) loss of goodwill;
(f) wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO OUR Website
UPLOADING MATERIAL TO OUR Website
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload material to our Website, or to make contact with other users of our Website, you must comply with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy above. You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you indemnify us for any breach of that warranty.
Any material you upload to our Website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our Website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our Website.
We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on our Website if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the content standards or our acceptable use policy.
NO UNSOLICITED IDEAS
VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
You must not misuse our Website by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our Website, the server on which our Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Website. You must not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Website will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
LINKING TO OUR WEBSITE
You may link to our Website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
Our Website must not be framed on any other Website, nor may you create a link to any part of our Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy.
If you wish to make any use of material on our Website other than that set out above, please contact us as set out below.
LINKS FROM OUR WEBSITE
Where our Website contains links to other Websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those Websites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
The courts of the Dubai International Financial Center (DIFC) will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our Website.
QUAKER and the QUAKER logo are registered trademarks.
This Fair Play Policy shall be displayed in the English language and the Arabic language. In the event of any conflict between the two versions, the English language version shall prevail.
Should you have any questions you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .