VEGGIE & NUT CROQUETTES
- 120 gms broccoli
- 100 gms cauliflower
- 1 large onion ( 85 gms)
- 20 gms walnuts
- 25 gms peanuts
- ¾ cup milk
- 5 tbsp veg cumin soup mix
- ¼ cup oats
- ¼ tsp cumin powder
- pinch of nutmeg powder (opt)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Finely chop the broccoli and cauliflower and keep aside.
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a pan and sauté onions till pink, add the chopped broccoli & cauliflower , spinkle a pinch of salt & cook for 3-4 min till tender. Remove from flame & keep aside.
- Coarsely grind the peanuts and walnuts and add to the cooked veggie mix.
- Lightly roast oats in a pan for 2 mins , add milk and soup mix and whisk well, cook for 2 mins till the mixture becomes thick.
- Add the oatmeal mixture to the veggie mixture, season with salt, pepper , cumin powder & nutmeg & refrigerate for an hour.
- Shape the cold mixture into flat croquettes.
- Brush a skillet with oil and cook the croquettes for 5-6 mins , flip and cook from the other side till golden.
- Serve immediately.