STUFFED COURGETTES WITH QUAKER OATS
- 10 small sizes courgettes head cut, depulped, shallow fried
- ½ kg minced beef
- 3 onions finely chopped
- ½ cup finely chopped flat leaf parsley
- 2 cloves of garlic crushed
- 2 Tablespoons Quaker Oats
- ½ cup or can of chick peas, optional
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons corn oil
- Fry onion till golden, add the garlic, mince meat, and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the chopped parsley.
- Stuff each depulped courgette with the meat.
- Prepare the sauce, fry the one chopped onions left.
- Add the Quaker Oats and chickpeas season with salt and pepper to the sauce.
- Add the stuffed courgettes allow to cook for 20 mins.
- Serve in a plate with white rice or garlic bread on a side plate.