QUAKER OATS UMM ALI
- 1 cup Quaker White Oats
- 1 frozen sheet Puff pastry (10cm*10cm), thawed
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons pistachio, silvered
- 2 tablespoons almond, roasted
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 2 tablespoons coconut flakes
- Preheat oven to 180˚C (350˚F).
- Unroll the puff pastry sheet, place flat on a baking sheet.
- Bake in oven about 15 minutes till golden brown.
- Let cool, shred into pieces.
- Bring milk to a boil in a saucepan over medium heat, add cream.
- Stir in sugar until dissolved.
- Add oats and stir, cook for 3 minutes.
- Add half quantity of almonds, pistachios, coconut, and raisins to the mixture.
- In a serving small bowl, add 4 tablespoon of shredded puff pastry (per serving), topped with the Quaker oat mixture.
- Serve warm, garnish with remaining nuts.