QUAKER OATS MAASOUB
- 2 ½ cups Quaker White Oats
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup sugar
- 3 bananas
- ½ cup clotted cream
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Preheat oven on 175 degrees.
- Grind ½ cup of oats in a food processor.
- Combine butter, sugar; grind oats and oats, forming crumbs in a mixing bowl.
- Place crumbs in a baking sheet, bake for about 30 minutes until crunchy.
- Puree one banana with ¼ cup clotted cream.
- Heat ghee in a sauté pan, add banana mix and stir till warm.
- Add baked crumbs and mix till well combined (preserve some crumbs for garnish).
- Serve in a plate, top with sliced banana and remaining cream.
- Sprinkle more crumbs on top and drizzle with honey, serve warm.