QUAKER COOKIES STUFFED APPLE
- 6 Quaker cookies (Assorted)
- 2 apples
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Ice cream for serving
- Preheat oven to 180 degree.
- Scoop out apple flesh, discard seeds and chop.
- Crumb your favorite Quaker cookies (Honey nuts, Raisins, chocolate chips, apple cinnamon) in a mixing bowl.
- Combine cinnamon, butter, cookie crumbs with scooped out apples flesh in a mixing bowl.
- Fill scooped-out chopped apples with cookie apple crumble filling.
- Place stuffed apples on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until crumble topping is crispy.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.