QUAKER COOKIE TRUFFLES
- 12 Quaker cookies (Assorted)
- ½ cup whipping cream
- 1 cup dark chocolate cooking bar
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ½ cup cocoa
- ½ cup coconut
- Heat cream in a pan over medium flame; add chocolate, and stir till melted, let cool.
- Crush your favorite Quaker cookies (Honey nuts, Raisins, chocolate chips, apple cinnamon) in a mixing bowl.
- Combine finely crushed cookies with ganache
- Form mixture into balls, (you may use ice cream scooper to have the same size).
- Roll truffles in ( powdered sugar/cocoa/coconut)(as desired).