QUAKER COOKIE SANDWICHES
- Quakers Cookies (Assorted)
- 1 cup date paste
- ½ teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 cup dried apricot
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- Vanilla ice cream
- Combine dates paste with cardamom in a mixing bowl.
- Mix apricot with ginger in a food processor till it becomes a paste, shape as small sized balls.
- Place a ball between 2 of your favorite Quaker cookies (Honey nuts, Raisins, chocolate chips, apple cinnamon), press lightly.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream (as desired)
If date paste is not available, combine date in food processer, season cardamom.