POTATO SALAD WITH QUAKER OATS
- 1 kg medium sized potatoes washed clean
- 1 bunch spring onion chopped
- 1 handful chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon Quaker oats
- Juice of 3 lemons
- ½ cup of lite mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Boil the potatoes until tender.
- Peel and cut them into medium sized cubes while still warm.
- Add the mixed dressing ingredients.
- Add the Quaker oats and season with salt and pepper, fold in the chopped parsley.
- Refrigerate till it’s served.