KLEICHA WITH QUAKER OATS
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 cup oil
- 200gm salted butter
- 2 tablespoons yogurt
- 1 tablespoons instant yeast
- Pinch of salt and sugar
- Take warm water as needed
- ½ kg soft pitted dates
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon Oats
- Sesame seeds, roasted
- Sieve the flour, add pinch of salt and sugar, add the yeast.
- Make a well of the flour and pour the heated oil butter in the middle mix into a crumble.
- Add the yogurt, pour water as required to collect all the flour into dough.
- Knead it well, leave in a warm place to rise.
- Re knead then open with a rolling pin into ½ cm thick dough.
- For the Date filling, mix all the ingredients together with the Quaker Oats.
- Spread the dates filling on the Dough.
- Make a roll cut into diamond pieces, brush with egg and dip in sesame seeds.
- Bake in Pre-baked oven at 180°C for 20 minutes.