KABAB TAWA WITH QUAKER OATS
- ½ Kg of minced beef or lamb
- 2 tablespoon Quaker Oats
- 1 ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 4 medium sized onions finely chopped
- 2 handfuls finely chopped parsley
- 1 ripe tomato finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 tablespoons dried lemon powder
- Mix all ingredients together with the Quaker Oats and add water as needed to make mixed dough.
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Start frying each dough portion as flattened piece turn to the other side to get a nice crispy kebab.
- Leave the fried kebabs on a kitchen paper towel to absorb any extra oil.
- Serve with sliced tomatoes, rocca leaves and bread.