INSTANT MINI CAKES
- 5 Quaker Chocochip cookies
- 3 tbsp all purpose flour
- 3 tbsp whole-wheat flour
- 4 tbsp chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp milk
- 4 tbsp yogurt (regular, not Greek style)
- 1 tbsp sugar
- ¼ tsp baking soda (soda bi carb)
- 1 tsp vegetable oil (+few drops for greasing)
- 1 tsp icing sugar for dusting
- Break the cookies into chunks & keep aside.
- Pour milk large bowl, add sugar & chocolate chips & microwave for 1 min. Mix well till the chips dissolve completely.
- Gently add the flours, vegetable oil and ¾ of the cookie chunks to form a smooth batter.
- Lastly mix in soda bi carb & pour the mixture in 3 greased ramekins.
- Sprinkle the remaining chunks over it .
- Microwave at 900 watts for 1 ½ -2 mins.
- Dust with icing sugar & serve immediately.