COOKIE FRUIT & NUT TRUFFLES
- 4 Quaker Choco chip cookies coarsely crushed
- 2 Quaker Choco chip cookies finely powdered
- 150 gms soft seedless dates
- ½ cup chopped mixed nuts (almonds, walnuts)
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- ½ tsp melted butter
- 2 tbsp chocolate chips (opt)
- Deseed and grind the dates to a coarse paste & keep aside.
- Heat butter in a pan and lightly roast the nuts for 30 secs.
- Add in ground dates and cook the mixture for a min.
- Turn off the flame & add cocoa powder & coarsely crushed cookies to it. Mix well & divide into 9-10 balls.
- Roll each ball into powdered cookies & keep aside to cool.
- Melt chocolate chips & drizzle over the truffles. Refrigerate for 5 mins for the chocolate to set. Serve.