CHOCOLATE COOKIE PUDDING
- 5 Quaker chocolate chip cookies crumbled
- 2 eggs
- 100 gms chocolate chips
- 5 tbsp water
- 1 tsp coffee powder
- ½ tsp coffee essence
- Some whipped cream / chocolate curls for topping (opt)
- Add coffee powder to boiling water & keep aside for the flavors to blend.
- Separate egg yolk & white. Beat the egg white till stiff peaks form. Keep aside.
- Mix coffee decoction to chocolate chips & mix well till the chips melt & the mixture is smooth.
- Gently add in egg yolks & coffee essence & mix thoroughly.
- Mix the prepared mixture to whipped egg whites till well incorporated.
- Fill 4 small dessert glasses with alternate layers of cookie crumbs & pudding mix.
- Cover the glasses with foil & refrigerate for 4-5 hours
- Garnish with some whipped cream / chocolate curls & serve immediately.