BLUEBERRY CANTALOUPE OVERNIGHT OATS
- 1 Cup(s) Quaker® Oats
- 1 Cup(s) Low-fat milk
- 1/4 Cup(s) low-fat yogurt
- 1/4 Cup(s) Blueberries
- 1 Whole Cantaloupe, save ¼ cup cantaloupe for recipe
- 1 Teaspoon(s) Cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon(s) Flax seed
- 1 Tablespoon(s) Honey
- Scoop out a cantaloupe and put 1/4 cantaloupe on the side and store the rest in the fridge.
- Add Quaker® Oats, milk, and low-fat yogurt to the carved out cantaloupe.
- Add a layer of blueberries and a layer of cantaloupe.
- Top off with cinnamon, flax seed, and a drizzle of honey.
- Place in fridge and enjoy in the morning or a few hours later!