APPLE & COOKIE DIP
- 10 Quaker Apple cinnamon cookies
- 100 gms apple sauce
- ¼ tsp vanilla essence
- ½ tsp cinnamon powder
- Pinch nutmeg powder (opt)
- 2 tsp powdered brown sugar
- 1 tbsp olive/ vegetable oil
- Pinch of sea salt
- 200 gms apple peeled & cored
- ¼ cup water
For Apple sauce
- Apple Sauce - Chop the apples into large chunks & pressure cook with ¼ cup water for 4-5 whistle (alternatively you can microwave the apples with water till tender) . Cool , blend into smooth puree & keep aside.
- Place the cookies in the food processor along with cinnamon, nutmeg and sugar and grind to fine powder.
- Slowly add in applesauce & vanilla, blend till creamy.
- Add the oil, ½ tsp at a time till well incorporated, lastly add sea salt .
- Transfer the contents to a jar & refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Serve as a dip with apples & other fresh fruits.